The hardest part is knowing what to eat!
The Plant-Based Meal Plan is designed for those who prefer a purely plant-based lifestyle or for those who are looking for something less meat-heavy.
This plan features 5 days of plant-based meals that consist of breakfast, lunch, dinner and two snacks. This plan also includes a full grocery list so just have to print and go to the store! It’s that easy.
Each day on the plan is packed with 50-70 grams of plant-based protein – yahoo!
Some recipes in this plan include:
- Toast with Nut Butter, Banana & Hemp Seeds
- Vanilla Latte Overnight Oats
- Cinnamon Protein Energy Bites
- Chocolate Avocado Smoothie
- Chopped Salad Pitas
- Green Goddess Cashew Dip
- Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
- Burrito Bowl with Quinoa Tofu Taco Filling
- Sweet Potato Noodles with Spinach & Corn
- Lemon Kale Salad with Chickpeas & Avocado
- Vegan Pesto Pizza