My main mission is to help you eat well so you can feel great every day. I’ll help you see past food marketing labels and gimmicks so that you can feel great about cooking real food that will help you feel your best.
30-Minute Consultation: Free.
Let’s chat! There’s no doubt I love talking about food. I’d love to hear what you’re thinking and if you have questions about food, I’m your gal!
Simple Meal Plans, Recipe Booklets, and Meal Plan Programs (not customized): $15-$49
If you’re not fussy and don’t have any special dietary needs (although most of my plans are dairy and gluten-free), I recommend one of my meal plans, recipe books, or meal plan programs. Just buy and it magically appears in your inbox!
Custom 7-Day Meal Plan: $78
Don’t want a run-of-the-mill meal plan? Have allergies and need something specific? Hate green peppers and meat? I can help! I’ll create a meal plan that fits your needs and lifestyle to a T. (Includes a grocery list, recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as a handy calendar.
- Custom plans that require extra nutritional research are $100 extra
- Prep plans are $30 extra
4-Week Custom Meal Planning Program + Coaching: $598
Do you want someone to do all the thinking for you when it comes to meals for 4 weeks? Who wouldn’t want that (heck I want that!).
For 4 weeks straight, you’ll get a nifty email from me with a meal plan that’s specific to your wants and desires. Treats and desserts included (no one should be without treats and desserts!)
- 4 weeks of custom meal plans including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and two snacks (this is totally customizable btw. Some people have breakfast figured out and only want recipes for lunch, dinner, and snacks!)
- 4 detailed prep guides so you know when to make everything (this is a life-saver for so many people!)
- a full grocery list and easy-to-follow recipes (hello grocery list? I’m in).
- 4 weekly coaching calls to help you stay on track (want to chat about food? Have questions about what you’re doing? Need help cutting an onion [hint, you might need onion goggles for that… believe me it’s a thing!]).
3-Month Power Program: $2,398
You’re on your way to feeling your ultimate power and energy with this custom meal planning and coaching package.
- Gain more energy so you can make it through the day without the need for a 3 p.m. coffee.
- Have better sleeps so you wake up feeling refreshed.
- Eat more interesting meals that nourish your body from the inside out.
- Get organized in the kitchen to generate positive energy when cooking and eating meals.
- Become more knowledgeable about food and food labels and how to read past them to establish better health and eating habits for you and your family.
- Get hands-on help with three virtual cooking classes where we’ll cook together. I’ll show you how to meal prep like a pro so you’ll be organized for your busy work weeks ahead.
- You’ll have someone to talk to and bounce ideas off of and ask questions about cooking and nutrition.
- Get access to 3 months worth of delicious and nourishing meals that are custom to your needs. This means you’ll have to think less about what to make on a weekly basis because everything will be thought out for you.
- Included are step-by-step prep plans to help you prep like a pro.
Health and wellness start in the kitchen. You’ll be well on your way to achieving your goals with this program.
Monthly Virtual Cooking Classes
I have several virtual cooking classes in the works! Check them out here.
Private Virtual Cooking Class (not corporate): $50/per person (Min: group of 4)
Do you want to learn how to cook in the comfort of your own home? Get your family or a group of friends together for a fun afternoon of cooking real food, virtually!
We’ll make a few recipes together and then you can sit down to eat with your friends online or enjoy the meal with your family that night. It’s a fun and delicious event.
Private Cooking Class Ideas (2 hours max):
- Weekend Brunch
- Saturday Night Dinner
- Family Birthday
- Meal Prep Sunday
- Wedding/Baby Shower
- After School Activity
- Corporate Classes (contact for pricing and details)
Contact me to get more information on these services: lealoucooks [@] gmail.com
Free Guide + Simple Recipes!
Get my Free Guide: 3 Tips to Make Cooking at Home Easier + Easy Recipes Meal Plan
Thank you for subscribing! Your free guide and recipe booklet is on its way!
Something went wrong.