My main mission is to help you eat well so you can feel great every day. I’ll help you see past food marketing labels and gimmicks so that you can feel great about cooking real food that will help you feel your best.
***Please note, if you get to this page and you realize you can’t afford these services, please don’t leave; send me a note. I’d love to have a conversation with you to see how we can work together within your means. ***
30-Minute Consultation: Free.
Let’s chat! There’s no doubt I love talking about food. I’d love to hear what you’re thinking and if you have questions about food, I’m your gal!
Simple Meal Plans, Recipe Booklets, and Meal Plan Programs (not customized): $15-$49
If you’re not fussy and don’t have any special dietary needs (although most of my plans are dairy and gluten-free), I recommend one of my meal plans, recipe books, or meal plan programs. Just buy and it magically appears in your inbox!
Custom 7-Day Meal Plan: $78
Don’t want a run-of-the-mill meal plan? Have allergies and need something specific? Hate green peppers and meat? I can help! I’ll create a meal plan that fits your needs and lifestyle to a T. (Includes a grocery list, recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as a handy calendar. Prep plan is $25 extra).
Custom Recipe Booklets and Meal Planning Guides: $45-$75
If you don’t need a full meal plan, a recipe booklet or meal planning guide might be for you! I’ll create a booklet just for you! Contact for details.
4-Week Custom Meal Planning Program: $398
Do you want someone to do all the thinking for you when it comes to meals for 4 weeks? Who wouldn’t want that (heck I want that!).
For 4 weeks straight, you’ll get a nifty email from me with a meal plan that’s specific to your wants and desires. Treats and desserts included (no one should be without treats and desserts!)
- 4 weeks of meal plans including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and two snacks (this is totally customizable btw. Some people have breakfast figured out and only want recipes for lunch, dinner, and snacks!)
- 4 prep guides so you know when to make everything (this is a life-saver for so many people!)
- a full grocery list and easy-to-follow recipes (hello grocery list? I’m in).
- 4 weekly coaching calls to help you stay on track (want to chat about food? Have questions about what you’re doing? Need help cutting an onion [hint, you might need onion goggles for that… believe me it’s a thing!]).
With this option, you’ll learn the details about eating real food, how and what to cook to suit your tastes, and what to eat so you will feel great and gain energy.
Part of this package involves solutions that will help you keep your positive habits for the longer-term.
This package includes:
- 1-hour consultation
- Virtual Kitchen assessment (hint: if you have garlic powder from 1998, it’s time to chuck that baby).
- Grocery store tour that includes educating about product labels.
- 2 personal virtual cooking classes
- Weekly meal plans for three months (includes prep schedules)/OR a recipe book to refer to when meal planning.
- By-weekly calls or coffee chats in-person to keep you on track.
Private Virtual Cooking Class: $45/per person
(Min: group of 4; Max: group of 8)
Do you want to learn how to cook in the comfort of your own home? Get your family or a group of friends together for a fun afternoon of cooking real food, virtually!
We’ll make a few recipes together and then you can sit down to eat with your friends online or enjoy the meal with your family that night. It’s a fun and delicious event.
Want to get access to weekly information and tidbits about health and nutrition?
Sign-up for my weekly newsletter here and receive a free meal plan.