My main mission is to help you eat well so you can feel great every day. I’ll help you see past food marketing labels and gimmicks so that you can feel great about cooking real food that will help you feel your best.
30-Minute Consultation: Free.
Let’s chat! There’s no doubt I love talking about food. I’d love to hear what you’re thinking and if you have questions about food, I’m your gal!
Simple Meal Plans, Recipe Booklets, and Meal Plan Programs (not customized): $15-$49
If you’re not fussy and don’t have any special dietary needs (although most of my plans are dairy and gluten-free), I recommend one of my meal plans, recipe books, or meal plan programs. Just buy and it magically appears in your inbox!
Custom 7-Day Meal Plan: $78-$98
Don’t want a run-of-the-mill meal plan? Have allergies and need something specific? Hate green peppers and meat? I can help! I’ll create a meal plan that fits your needs and lifestyle to a T. (Includes a grocery list, recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as a handy calendar.
- Custom plans that require extra research are $20 extra
- Prep plans are $25 extra
Custom Recipe Booklets and Meal Planning Guides: $45-$75
If you don’t need a full meal plan, a recipe booklet or meal planning guide might be for you! I’ll create a booklet just for you! Contact for details.
4-Week Custom Meal Planning Program + Coaching: $398
Do you want someone to do all the thinking for you when it comes to meals for 4 weeks? Who wouldn’t want that (heck I want that!).
For 4 weeks straight, you’ll get a nifty email from me with a meal plan that’s specific to your wants and desires. Treats and desserts included (no one should be without treats and desserts!)
- 4 weeks of custom meal plans including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and two snacks (this is totally customizable btw. Some people have breakfast figured out and only want recipes for lunch, dinner, and snacks!)
- 4 detailed prep guides so you know when to make everything (this is a life-saver for so many people!)
- a full grocery list and easy-to-follow recipes (hello grocery list? I’m in).
- 4 weekly coaching calls to help you stay on track (want to chat about food? Have questions about what you’re doing? Need help cutting an onion [hint, you might need onion goggles for that… believe me it’s a thing!]).
3-Month Custom Meal Planning + Coaching Package: $1,898
This, my friend, is the whole package! Are you looking for an overall revamp of your kitchen, cooking, and eating habits?
With this option, you’ll learn the details about eating real food, how and what to cook to suit your tastes, and what to eat so you will feel great and gain energy.
Part of this package involves solutions that will help you keep your positive habits for the longer-term.
This package includes:
- 1-hour consultation
- Virtual Kitchen assessment (hint: if you have garlic powder from 1998, it’s time to chuck that baby).
- Grocery store tour that includes educating about product labels.
- 3 personal virtual cooking classes
- Weekly custom meal plans for three months (includes prep schedules)/OR recipe books to refer to when meal planning.
- By-weekly coaching calls or coffee chats in-person to keep you on track.
Monthly Virtual Cooking Classes
I have several virtual cooking classes in the works! Check them out here.
Private Virtual Cooking Class: $45/per person (Min: group of 4; Max: group of 9)
Do you want to learn how to cook in the comfort of your own home? Get your family or a group of friends together for a fun afternoon of cooking real food, virtually!
We’ll make a few recipes together and then you can sit down to eat with your friends online or enjoy the meal with your family that night. It’s a fun and delicious event.
Private Cooking Class Ideas (2 hours max):
- Weekend Brunch
- Saturday Night Dinner
- Family Birthday
- Meal Prep Sunday
- Wedding/Baby Shower
- After School Activity
Contact me to get more information on these services: lealoucooks [@] gmail.com
Free Guide + Easy Recipes!
Get my Free Guide: 3 Tips to Make Cooking at Home Easier + Easy Recipes Meal Plan
Thank you for subscribing! Your free guide and recipe booklet is on its way!
Something went wrong.