Welcome to The Flex Meal Plan!
More than ever it’s important that we eat more vegetables and less meat, but some of us aren’t quite ready to switch to a full plant-based way of living. OR they just don’t know where to start.
That’s where the Flex Meal Plan comes in. This is the perfect plan to get if you love plant-based meals, but you also still want to have a bit of animal protein as well.
Here’s a secret: This is how I eat!
Full of real food ingredients, this meal plan will keep you nourished all week long and there’s enough food for the whole family so you don’t have to worry about making separate meals for everyone.
If you’re a stickler for protein, I’ve got you covered. Each day has about 50-70 grams of protein which means you’ll never have to worry if you’re getting enough.
This plan comes with 5 days of breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.
- Almond Butter & Jam Chia Pudding
- Avocado Breakfast Toast
- Yogurt with Pear
- Hummus & Veggie Wrap
- Cranberry Protein Cookies
- Chicken & Bok Choy Stir Fry with Quinoa
- Cauliflower, Kale & Lentil Detox Soup
- Baked Haddock with Fresh Dill Pesto with Crispy Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Mexican Black Bean Salad
- Crispy Peanut Tofu with Cauliflower Rice