“Hi Everyone! I’m looking for some new meal ideas! I’m in a cooking rut and I just don’t know what to cook anymore. Help!”
Or maybe this:
“My naturopath just gave me a list of things I can’t eat and now I don’t know what to eat… help!”
Does this sound like you?
I find the Internet a funny place – there are literally thousands (millions?) of recipes to grab online. If you’re anything like my kids looking for a Friday night movie on Netflix…there are just too many options.
Half an hour later, you’re still searching and you’re not anywhere closer to eating (but you are hangrier!)
Some might think custom meal plans are over the top, but they’re not, and here’s why:
- Stress levels are at an all-time high and you need to eat. With custom meal plans and recipe books, you have one less thing to think about.
Let someone else figure out exactly what you need to and want to eat (down to specific ingredients). The investment is worth it (time is money, my friend).
- When you get that special food list from your practitioner, the stress can increase. Now you really don’t know what to eat.
Meal plans can be customized to create meals that fit you. If you can’t have lentils and you hate red peppers, it can be added to your plan so that you only get recipes without those ingredients. You won’t have to think about substituting them on your own.
Nothing is worse than finding a recipe online and having to make changes to fit your needs.
- When you get a custom plan, most times they come with a prep plan that tells you when to cook. Plans are great, but when the heck are you going to cook this stuff?
Prep plans offer hour-by-hour help to help you cook and prep food so you’re not rushing during the week on your busiest days.
- Getting a custom meal plan will help you save money long-term. You likely won’t overbuy food and then let it rot in the back of the fridge (an expensive thing to do right now!).
Custom plans come with grocery lists so you know what to buy and how much to buy each week.
- On that note, you can use up the food you have in the fridge with a custom plan. Your meal planner will ask you what you have in your fridge and cupboard so you can use up the food you have first.
You’ll also get help with any leftover food you might have at the end of the week so you’re not left with extra food and wasted money.
Custom plans are not just for specialized diets, they’re for anyone who wants a lift of out a cooking rut or for someone looking to amp up their health.
If this post resonates with you, send me a note to see how we can work together on your next custom meal plan.
P.S.: Follow me on Instagram to get weekly tips and tricks!
P.P.S.: Check out my Easy Slow Cooker Recipes booklet for awesome soup and stew recipes!
Free Guide + Simple Recipes!
Get my Free Guide: 3 Tips to Make Cooking at Home Easier + Easy Recipes Meal Plan
Thank you for subscribing! Your free guide and recipe booklet is on its way!
Something went wrong.