Simple Roasted Potatoes
A super simple potato side dish to serve with any meal.
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 cups Potatoes I like red potatoes, new potatoes or mini potatoes
- 1 tsp Oregano, Italian seasoning, rosemary, or dried basil
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil Avocado oil works well here too
Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (400 if using convection)
Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
Wash potatoes and slice in half or wedges. If the potatoes are large, slice into quarters.
In a bowl, toss the potatoes, extra virgin olive oil, salt, and oregano so that all of the potatoes are covered.
Add them to the prepared pan. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until the potatoes are brown and a knife slides through them easily.
- If the potatoes seem a bit dry out of the oven, toss them with a bit more olive oil or an oil and vinegar dressing!
- Make these 24 hour before you eat them if you worry about them spiking your blood sugar levels.