Welcome to The Summer Supper Series!
This is a new initiative at Lealou Cooks only available during the Summer months. I came up with the idea because I was really missing entertaining my friends and family. I love to put together simple meals for them during the summer and I want to offer the same to you!
The Summer Supper Series is a micro menu service where you’ll receive a new summer menu to enjoy with your loved ones every week for four weeks.
Each weekly menu features a main dish, sides, dessert, and a beverage, along with a complete grocery list, prep planner, tips, and recipes of course.
The Summer Series is for you if:
- You miss your friends and family and can’t wait to entertain them again.
- You’re not sure what to cook for people after a year and a half of eating the same ‘ol thing at home.
- You’re looking for new and fun ideas to eat over the summer.
- You love treating your friends and family to fun and nourishing meals.
- You’d rather be spending time with your friends and family outside instead of stuck in the kitchen on a sunny day.
I’m looking so forward to sharing a meal with my loved ones this summer, aren’t you?
Here’s what week 1 recipes look like:
- Blueberry Orange Sparkling Water
- Crispy Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus
- Lightened Up Caesar Salad
- Crispy Smashed Potatoes
- Lemon Paprika Chicken Drumsticks
- Pina Colada Ice Cream
All recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free and full of flavour.
After registering, you’ll receive your first menu automatically and then you’ll a new menu every week for the following 3 weeks!
Want to cook with me?
I’m offering a cooking class on July 15 where we’ll make and prep the food from the first week of the series so you’ll be ready to entertain the following weekend! Register here.