Do you feel like you’re in the Twilight Zone?
I sure do.
Like you, I’ve been stuck in my house with my family for what seems like an eternity.
With this self-isolation comes challenges with making meals.
I’m used to meal planning, but I also love the challenge of making something out of ‘nothing’.
Meals from the pantry are some of my favourite meals to make because they’re a fun challenge. If you follow me on Instagram you can see some of the meals I’m cooking from my cupboards.
Now I get that some people don’t love this particular challenge.
If you’re like my husband, you might look in the cupboard and a semi-bare fridge and get a bit stressed out. What the heck are we supposed to eat right now anyway?
Well, I’ve got something that might help you!
This month I have a super cool meal plan that features meals using only non-perishable ingredients.
It’s chock-full of ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks using only food you likely grabbed from the store on one of your last outings of ‘regular life’ a.k.a. BCV (Before Covid).
Here’s what’s included:
- Simple recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and two snacks for 7 days.
- A full grocery list if you need it. Just go through the list to see what you have in your cupboards. If you don’t have something, look at the notes to see what can be substituted (or give me a shout and I’d be happy to help you).
- A prep plan to help you make everything. This is especially helpful if you still have to work, homeschool and parent while isolated. Do as much as you can on the weekend!
- Tips for shopping your cupboard
Here are the recipes that you’ll find in the meal plan:
- Berry Baked Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- Mexican Street Corn Soup
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispies
- Cinnamon Ginger Energy Balls
- Slow Cooker Black Beans and Rice
- Brown Rice Chips with Salsa
- Spicy Coconut Lentil Soup
- Sea Salt & Coconut Popcorn
- Sweet & Crunchy Chickpeas
Get it today and start prepping and eating these awesome recipes next week!
Looking for something else? Check out my other meal plans here.