Welcome to the Kid-Friendly Meal Plan!
Do you have kids who are picky eaters? Are you beside yourself at dinner trying to figure out what to cook that your kids will actually eat?
I get this question all the time “But will my kids eat this food?” and the reality is that I don’t know.
The reality is that every kid is different and what I put in this meal plan might not get your kids to eat on the first try.
I do have some tips though!
- Let them choose meals a couple of times a week. Give them this recipe book and have them choose one or two meals that they might eat during the week. Then put something on the table you know they’ll eat. For my kids, my son loves cut veggies so I’ll have them on the table if I know he might not like a particular meal.
- Kids don’t love being told what to eat. Place the food in front of them and zip it. Easier said than done I know! The lesson is this: Parents and guardians provide the food; kids choose what they want to eat from their plate.
- Eat at the table together at least once a week. Gathering around the table helps kids feel secure and they’ll see how you’re eating and will follow suit eventually.
- Get kids cooking in the kitchen. They’ll be more apt to try something they prepared.
The Kid-Friendly Meal Plan is designed for families who want to eat healthy, nutritious meals but have picky eaters and don’t know where to start.
There’s a little secret to this meal plan though, it’s not just for kids! Adults will love this meal plan too and you’ll feel great you can finally eat nutritious meals together.
This plan features 5 days of meals that consist of breakfast, lunch, dinner, and two snacks and also includes a full grocery list.
- Banana Coconut Granola
- Lucky Green Smoothie
- Celery with Sunflower Seed Butter
- Savoury Roasted Chickpeas
- Roasted Sweet Potato Rounds
- Hummus Dippers
- Yogurt & Berries
- Turkey Hummus Sandwich
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Carrots & Guacamole
- Herbed Chicken Tenders with Honey Dijon
- Penne with Bursted Cherry Tomato Sauce
- Slow Cooker Spaghetti Squash & Meatballs
- One Pan Chicken, Golden Cauliflower & Carrot Fries
- Mango Coconut Popsicles
- Warm Apples with Cinnamon
Want something else? Be sure to check out our other meal plans here.
P.S.: A tip my clients find helpful is to print the recipe booklet to keep with their other recipe books for easy access!
P.P.S: Follow me on Instagram to get weekly tips and tricks!
One last thing: If you haven’t done so already, sign up for my newsletter, get a week’s worth of dinners that are 30 minutes or less!
FREE! Get A Week’s Worth of Dinners 30 Minutes or Less!
Wow! Subscribe to our mailing list and get a week’s worth of dinners 30 minutes or less + some super helpful tips about meal planning
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.