It’s that time of year again and we have to start making lunches for our kids! Ahhh!
Don’t fret – I’m here to help.
I’ve put together 15 delicious and nut-free easy lunches for kids that you can send to school. Some you can batch cook and serve in a thermos while others you can pack bento-style.
Here are a few of the lunches you’ll find in the book:
- Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Hummus & Veggie Wrap
- Slow Cooker Swedish Meatballs
- Deli Snack Box
- Sunbutter & Jelly Banana Rolls
- Egg & Cheese Quesadillas
What’s so great about the Easy Lunches for Kids Recipe Book?
- Includes 15 recipes.
- All recipes are nut-free.
- All recipes are nourishing which is important as we head into another fall season when we need to keep our kids’ immunity in check.
- Each recipe has easy-to-follow instructions and tips for ingredient substitutions.
- You don’t have to think about what’s for lunch!
Get a step ahead this fall with organizing the kids’ lunches. The best part of this recipe book is that you can refer back to it when your lunch motivation starts to fade. 🙂