Easy, customizable recipes the whole family will love!
Many families struggle with finding the time to spend with one another in a fulfilling and meaningful way, especially as kids get older. But everyone’s got to eat, right? Eating as a family is a wonderful way to spend quality time together, and getting kids involved in the process helps make mealtimes much more enjoyable.
Imagine if you could make nutritious and easy family meals that everyone will love – without complaints, struggles or spending hours in the kitchen?
Join me for a delicious culinary nutrition experience, where you’ll discover how to make a variety of kid-approved, family-friendly recipes, as well as gain practical experience cooking recipes from start to finish.
All of the recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free and delicious.
You will walk away from this workshop with:
- Tips for cooking together as a family.
- Strategies for handling picky eating.
- Meal prepping and batch-cooking ideas.
- 6 tasty and healthy recipes, from snacks to main meals to dessert, with customizable options to give family members more choice and control.
- A solid grasp of culinary skills that will invite you to cook with confidence in your own kitchen.
- Empowerment to cook healthy meals the entire family will enjoy eating.
Wednesday, April 17
South Etobicoke (Full address will be sent to registrants)
3-hour hands-on cooking class with full meal
Cost: $65 (Get a bonus Kids Snacks Recipe Booket!)
To Register click the purchase button below.
See you there!
Stephanie Fazio, owner of Lealou Cooks, is a Culinary Nutrition Instructor and freelance writer based in Toronto, Ontario. She has a passion for experimenting with whole foods and for helping others make better food choices to build optimum health through education and meal planning.