20-Minute Meals? How is that possible?
We don’t need to make elaborate, Instagram-worthy meals every night. In fact, most families are super busy and have a hard enough time trying to get anything on the table.
But it’s possible to get a fast and nourishing meal on the table at any time. There’s no reason why we can’t eat well when we’re in a rush.
The 20-Minute Meals Recipe Booklet is great to keep in your back pocket for those days you just don’t have a ton of time to cook.
You’ll get 20 recipes that take 20 minutes or less to make, and that have 5 or fewer ingredients. That means you’ll not only be saving time but money as well.
Here are the recipes you’ll find in the booklet!
- Tuna Salad Plate
- Crispy Broiled Haddock & Broccolini
- Ground Turkey, Green Beans & Rice
- Eggs, Arugula & Smoked Salmon Plate
- Zucchini Noodles with Sausage & Tomato Sauce
- Tuna & Cucumber Sandwich
- Smoked Salmon & Avocado Cucumber Bites
- Fried Chickpeas & Spinach Yogurt Bowl
- Pesto Chicken Bake
- Sausage & Plantain
- Salmon with Coconut Kale
- Mediterranean Scramble
- Chorizo Avocado Lettuce Wraps
- Chicken, Asparagus & Mashed Cauliflower
- Veggie Pita Pizza with Hummus
- One Pan Sesame Trout & Bok Choy
- Turkey Kale Wraps
- Scrambled Eggs with Peppers and Kale
- Poached Egg with Watercress
- Avocado Toast with Cottage Cheese & Tomato
Don’t wait another minute, get the 20-minute meals recipe booklet today, and make something quick and delicious.
P.S.: A tip my clients find helpful is to print the recipe booklet to keep with other recipe books for easy access!
P.P.S: Follow me on Instagram to get weekly tips and tricks!
Free Guide + Easy Recipes!
Get my Free Guide: 3 Tips to Make Cooking at Home Easier + Easy Recipes Meal Plan
Thank you for subscribing! Your free guide and recipe booklet is on its way!
Something went wrong.