- Do you struggle with what to eat on a daily basis?
- Do you walk into the grocery store and feel overwhelmed by all of the labels that claim to make you feel better?
- Do you just want to feel great all of the time instead of constantly falling off the wagon only to have to start all over again?
I know–it’s not easy but I’m here to tell you that it doesn’t have to be difficult either.
You can read about my story here, but I was once like you where I didn’t know what to eat. I grew up eating lots of junk food and I never felt comfortable in my body. I felt gross, overweight and just plain ‘ol blah.
But when I moved away to go to university, I received the best gift ever: a kitchen in my residence.
I began to make my own food and realized quickly that whole food was the way to go.
Guess what? Instead of gaining the ‘FROSH 15’ I lost 20 pounds in those first three months of school. That wasn’t from dieting.
I don’t do diets and neither should you.
Yes I know you’re busy. You have work, kid’s activities. LIFE.
But if you make eating well a priority, the other stuff will get a little easier to handle.
You’ll get more energy my friend!
Energy comes from filling our bodies with the proper nutrients it needs to be strong and live well.
I’ll show you how to do it.
Welcome to the
Real Food for Life Program!
The programs starts September 17-October 12!
The Real Food for Life Program will help you to push your eating routine to the next level so you start seeing results quicker.
It isn’t a gimmick I promise!
It’s a lifestyle change that includes a diet rich in whole, real foods and it will help you feel better, look better and have more energy.
And no we won’t just be eating salads!
Here’s what the plan includes:
- Four, 5-day meal plans that include breakfast, lunch, dinner and two snacks (We eat meat and fish in this program with vegetarian options).
- A full shopping list and recipes. The hardest part is figuring out what to eat so we’ve got you covered (We left a bit of wiggle room on the weekends which is why this plan is 5 days and not 7).
- A full prep plan so you know when to make all this great food and so you’re not stuck making it all after work.
- Access to a private Facebook group where I’ll offer education, tips, answer questions, keep you motivated throughout the duration of the program.
- I’ll show you how to navigate holidays like Thanksgiving so you won’t get derailed!
After this program is finished, I’m hopeful you’ll create a habit of eating real food all the time.
Remember, this isn’t a diet—it’s a lifestyle change that will help you look and feel your best.