- Do you struggle with what to eat on a daily basis?
- Do you get home on Monday night after a long day at work and have no idea what to cook?
- Do you walk into the grocery store and feel overwhelmed by all of the labels that claim to make you get healthy and feel better?
I know it’s not easy, but I’m here to tell you that it doesn’t have to be difficult either.
You can read about my story here, but I grew up eating lots of junk food and I never felt comfortable in my body. I felt gross, overweight and just plain ‘ol blah.
And I certainly never knew what to cook.
But when I moved away to go to university, I received the best gift ever: a kitchen in my residence.
I began to make my own food and realized quickly that whole food was the way to go.
Guess what? Instead of gaining the ‘FROSH 15’ I lost 20 pounds in those first three months of school.
But this isn’t about losing weight. It’s about making a plan to eat real foods that will nourish your body. And that, my friend, starts in your kitchen.
Yes I know you’re busy. You have work, kid’s activities. LIFE.
But if you make eating well a priority, the other stuff will get a little easier to handle.
You’ll get more energy my friend!
You may not realize it, but getting more energy comes from making a plan to fill our bodies with the proper nutrients it needs to be strong and live well so that you’re not tired at 3 pm at work (I promise it’s possible! I used to be that person heading for the vending machine every afternoon!).
I’ll show you how to do it.
Welcome to the Real Food Spring Challenge!
The challenge runs from April 8-April 26!
The Real Food Spring Challenge will help you to push your eating routine to the next level so you start to get a taste of real food and incorporate it into your every-day eating routine.
It isn’t a gimmick I promise!
It’s a lifestyle switch that includes eating whole, real foods that will help you feel better and have more energy.
And we won’t just be eating salads (even though I love salads)!
Here’s what the plan includes:
• A full prep plan so you know when to make all this great food and so you’re not stuck making it all after work.
• Three, 5-day meal plans that include breakfast, lunch, dinner and two snacks.
• A full shopping list and recipes. The hardest part is figuring out what to eat so we’ve got you covered (We left a bit of wiggle room on the weekends which is why this plan is 5 days and not 7).
• Access to a private Facebook group where I will offer education, cooking tips, answer questions, keep you motivated throughout the duration of the program.
Read what others had to say about my Real Food Challenges!
As you can see, this really is a game-changer for a lot of families! The challenge helps people get a handle on meal planning using real food ingredients.
After this program is finished, I’m hopeful you’ll create a habit of eating real food more often too!
Come and join us! It all starts April 8!