The hardest part of the day for many people is figuring out what to eat after they get home from a long day at work. Not too many people these days have the time to make a gourmet meal. Most families simply have enough time to open a box of mac and cheese and throw it in the pot.
I want to help to change all of that which is why I created a plan with 30-minute dinners.
This plan has 7 dinners that only take 30 minutes or less to make and with a bit of prep and organization it may even take less! Included with the recipes is a full grocery list! So just download and go to the store. It’s that easy.
Here’s what you’ll find in this plan—and remember these should only take about 30 minutes!*
- Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
- Thai Turkey Burgers with Almond Carrot Slaw
- Spicy Curried Kale & Quinoa Stir Fry
- Creamy Cauliflower & Carrot Soup
- One Pan Salmon with Green Beans & Roasted Tomato
- Coconut Chickpea Curry
- Spaghetti with Pesto & Roasted Tomatoes
Try it out and let me know what you think! You may never open that box of mac and cheese again! 😉
*Depending on your comfort in the kitchen and/or style of cooking of course!